As brands continue to produce innovative short-form video content on Instagram and Vine, we take a look at some of the best uploads and ads on the main micro-video platforms from August 2015.
VidSummit 2015 was a goldmine of information for video marketers, and we bring you 16 of the most actionable tips and takeaways from the event. If you couldn't make it, just spend 5 minutes reviewing what's working on YouTube and how you can take action now.
Up to now, video advertisers working on both 'YouTube TrueView' and 'AdWords for Video' campaigns would have to jump back and forth within Adwords to manage TrueView Ads. But Google has just announced that TrueView is joining 'Search', 'Display', and 'Shopping campaigns' within the AdWords interface, and managers will at last be able to take advantage of the bulk tools available.
A/B testing is a proven way of determining which of your web properties performs best with users and delivers the best ROI. YouTube provides some incredible analytics features, but the ability to split-test videos, titles, descriptions, and thumbnails would provide extraordinarily valuable information for creators and video marketers. So C'mon YouTube, we need to see this feature!
Google's 'Consumer Barometer' gives video marketing teams an insight into how shoppers are using the Internet and video to research, review, compare, and purchase goods and services across the world. With data in 10 product categories across 45 countries, it's a resource all marketers should be using to create campaigns around a target audience.
Gatorade has teamed up with NFL superstars JJ Watt, and Peyton and Eli Manning, on a new campaign that encourages students to “Sweat It to Get It” if they want to try the sports drink. We take a look at the ads and tell you 8 reasons why we love them, and why video marketers should too.
In the past 30 days, Republican Presidential candidates Donald Trump, and Jeb Bush, have generated more engagement from female viewers on YouTube than Hillary Clinton. But engagement from male viewers still far outweighs that of female viewers, by 9 to 1 in some cases.
The issue of freebooted video content being uploaded to Facebook is a serious issue for many media companies, brands, and creators. But today, Facebook has publicly addressed the problem and promised more robust rights management for licensed video content.
In July 2015, videos uploaded to BuzzFeed properties generated over 1.9B views across the main video platforms, and 5 out of the top 20 most watched videos in the past 90 days are videos posted to Buzzfeed accounts. We take a look at how Buzzfeed is taking over the world, one video at a time.
Video marketing series 'Through the Wringer' takes an in-depth look at a YouTube channel and reviews the content, programming, marketing, and audience strategy for clues to success. This week, Evan Carmichael gets the Reel Wringer treatment.
- Facebook Video Compilation Pages Get 3x More Views Than Top Branded Creator Pages
- Three Ways to Grow a YouTube Audience Who Love You [Ownage Pranks Case Study]
- Why Vine Compilations are Taking Off on Facebook
- YouTube Creator Rankings Leaderboard - Most Popular YouTube Channels for July 2015
- The Most-Popular Instagram Video Creators: July 2015 Leaderboard
- The Most-Watched Facebook Video Creators: July 2015 Leaderboard
- Good Mythical Morning: YouTube Channel Review - Through the 'Reel' Wringer
- Beyond YouTube: Why MCNs are Looking to Other Video Platforms for New Opportunities
- Why Each Social Video Platform Needs its Own Story Telling Strategy
- Kodak PIXPRO SP360 Action Camera: The Reel Review
- Is YouTube Becoming the World's Most Important Resource for Modern History?
- Is Vine Worth the Time for Branded Video Content?
- Why the YouTube 301+ View Counter Change is Important
- How Social Video Helped Cecil the Lion: Jimmy Kimmel Plea Raises Nearly $1M
- 'Learn to Fly' Cover Goes Viral, Teaches a Rock Star Lesson in Video Marketing
- Facebook and Twitter: Why Video Marketers Need to Treat Them Differently
- What Can Big Cities Learn about Online Video Strategy from the Town of Gilbert, Arizona?
- New Video Platforms Mean New Opportunities: Welcome to the Video Reblog!
- Why YouTube Will Be Better Off Without Google Plus
- Facebook Video Owns Day One, But YouTube Wins the Long-Term Love
Strana 10 z 624