Video is an excellent way to promote how-to content, especially for brands. The Home Depot is one company that is providing extra value to customers with tutorials and informational videos based around the products it sells. It's a great example of a 'hygiene' video strategy that more brands could employ.
For the first time ever, three Facebook pages have generated over 1 Billion video views in a single month. All are compilation pages, which upload video content that is going viral elsewhere, but their huge numbers of followers ensure that the video posts get millions of views per upload.
Video marketing can be a costly investment, and it can be disappointing to watch your video views slowly decline. So what can you do when your videos are no longer producing desired results and a favorable return on investment? Here are 8 ways to keep your videos fresh and relevant.
The automatic removal of video content due to copyright infringement claims may soon be a thing of the past after a new ruling by the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals. The decision confirms that copyright and license holders will need to consider what is fair use before they issue a take down notice.
Nearly 90% of Google users also use YouTube, but people search Google and YouTube in different ways. Take Thanksgiving and Black Friday for example. Black Friday is now a more popular search term on Google than Thanksgiving, but on YouTube it's Thanksgiving terms that people are searching for more.
Video marketing series 'Through the Wringer' takes an in-depth look at a YouTube channel and reviews the content, programming, marketing, and audience strategy for any tips and strategy tricks to pass onto other creators and marketers. This week, Brofresco gets the Reel Wringer treatment.
Many brands are working with independent creators across a range of video platforms in a bid to reach a wider, more engaged audience. But what is the best way of getting the most out of these influencer video marketing campaigns? We bring you 3 quick wins.
Did you know that Google provides extra metrics and data to video advertisers via its Brand Lift Surveys feature? If you are already using Adwords to run your video advertising campaigns, then you can set up a survey very quickly for no extra cost. It could provide the data you need to increase ROI on your advertising.
Halloween is fast approaching, and it's one of the annual tentpole events that both video creators and video marketers can really get behind. But which creators have generated the most views in the last year with their spooky videos based around this unique event in the calendar?
Did you know that just 5% of videos uploaded to YouTube are driving 95% of the views on the site? Or that the Internet welcomed only its 8th video to reach 1 billion views this week, also a YouTube upload? Find out more fascinating facts about the world's largest video platform.
- The Best Branded Videos Across Vine and Instagram: August 2015
- 16 Top Video Marketing Tips and Takeaways from Vidsummit 2015
- Google Makes Video Advertising Easier, Merges YouTube TrueView With AdWords Dashboard
- Dear YouTube: We Love You But You Need an A/B Testing Feature
- Online Video: How Consumers Use Resources to Research and Buy
- JJ Watt and Gatorade Teach Us 8 Lessons in Video Marketing
- Donald Trump More Popular With Female Viewers on YouTube Than Hillary Clinton
- Facebook Content ID for Video is Coming, Addresses Freebooting
- How Buzzfeed is Taking Over the World - One Video at a Time
- Evan Carmichael: YouTube Channel Review - Through the 'Reel' Wringer
- Facebook Video Compilation Pages Get 3x More Views Than Top Branded Creator Pages
- Three Ways to Grow a YouTube Audience Who Love You [Ownage Pranks Case Study]
- Why Vine Compilations are Taking Off on Facebook
- YouTube Creator Rankings Leaderboard - Most Popular YouTube Channels for July 2015
- The Most-Popular Instagram Video Creators: July 2015 Leaderboard
- The Most-Watched Facebook Video Creators: July 2015 Leaderboard
- Good Mythical Morning: YouTube Channel Review - Through the 'Reel' Wringer
- Beyond YouTube: Why MCNs are Looking to Other Video Platforms for New Opportunities
- Why Each Social Video Platform Needs its Own Story Telling Strategy
- Kodak PIXPRO SP360 Action Camera: The Reel Review
Strana 9 z 624