Ad blocking software is causing real harm to small video creators who rely on the revenue generated by carrying advertising. With 34% of U.S. adults actively using apps to block ads, we look at the effect on video publishers of losing out on this vital revenue scheme.
Through the Wringer', our video marketing series takes an behind-the-scenes look at a top brand's YouTube channel and reviews the video marketing strategy of its content, along with insights on programming, marketing, and audience strategy. This week, audio and microphone specialists Shure gets the Reel Wringer treatment.
Did you know that new parents spend 1.4X more time on Facebook mobile than non-parents. Or that conversations about lost phones can generate over 51 million posts, comments, shares, and likes in an average month? Facebook does - and that's a goldmine of information for video marketers.
YouTube has announced the introduction of 'Shopping Ads' which will allow brands and creators to sell their products and services directly to the user. This new feature makes the retail possibilities endless. For instance, now almost any brand can partner with the top YouTube influencers in their category and transform a video into a digital store front. And that's a game changer!
A recent study suggests that the majority of brands who employ a video marketing strategy find the approach successful. But inadequate resources and budget, plus a lack of good content marketing ideas are proving a real challenge for many companies.
The new iPhone 6s and 6s Plus models come with 4K recording functionality, but not as standard. We show you how to enable this functionality in three very easy steps.
'Through the Wringer', our video marketing series takes an in-depth look at a top brand's YouTube channel and reviews the content, programming, marketing, and audience strategy for any tips and strategy tricks to pass onto other creators and marketers. This week, online food ordering and delivery service GrubHub gets the Reel Wringer treatment.
Online video is becoming a major resource for moms, who are turning to YouTube for advice on parenting, product research, how-tos, and other information about bringing up a family.
Facebook is introducing Gross Rating Points so video advertisers can measure the effectiveness of their ads against that particular metric. But are GRPs really the best way to understand the impact of a video ad on the viewer?
'Through the Wringer', our video marketing series takes an in-depth look at a top brand's YouTube channel and reviews the content, programming, marketing, and audience strategy for any tips and strategy tricks to pass onto other creators and marketers. This week, productivity tool Evernote gets the Reel Wringer treatment.
- How Home Depot is Winning with How-To Video Content
- Facebook Video Billionaires: Record Breaking August Views
- 8 Essential Ways to Keep Your Video Content Relevant
- U.S. Appeals Court: YouTubers Must Consider Fair Use Before Removing Video Content
- Attn Video Marketers: Thanksgiving is Bigger on YouTube than Black Friday
- Brofresco: YouTube Channel Review - Through the 'Reel' Wringer
- 3 Quick Wins for Kickstarting an Influencer Video Marketing Campaign
- How Video Marketers Can Use Google's Brand Lift Surveys for Extra Juicy Data
- Which Video Creators Own Halloween on YouTube?
- 5% of Videos on YouTube Drive 95% of the Views (Plus 7 More Fascinating Facts)
- The Best Branded Videos Across Vine and Instagram: August 2015
- 16 Top Video Marketing Tips and Takeaways from Vidsummit 2015
- Google Makes Video Advertising Easier, Merges YouTube TrueView With AdWords Dashboard
- Dear YouTube: We Love You But You Need an A/B Testing Feature
- Online Video: How Consumers Use Resources to Research and Buy
- JJ Watt and Gatorade Teach Us 8 Lessons in Video Marketing
- Donald Trump More Popular With Female Viewers on YouTube Than Hillary Clinton
- Facebook Content ID for Video is Coming, Addresses Freebooting
- How Buzzfeed is Taking Over the World - One Video at a Time
- Evan Carmichael: YouTube Channel Review - Through the 'Reel' Wringer
Strana 8 z 624