YouTube has lowered the number of subscribers a channel needs before it can claim a custom URL. Now you can change your YouTube channel's URL even if you only have 100 subscribers. We show you how in 5 easy steps.
Consumers are turning to YouTube as part of the buying process with 1 in 4 using the site for advice, inspiration, or to search for product reviews. 26% of shoppers confirm that they use online video for gift ideas, and 64% those looking to purchase new tech will watch video content about the electronic product as part of the purchase cycle.
People search Google and YouTube in different ways, and in the run up to Christmas, we take a look at some of the top festive searches currently trending on both platforms. Video marketers still have time to prepare their holiday campaigns and take advantage of consumer interest in all things Christmassy.
As the world's biggest video site, YouTube is constantly updating its algorithms to best serve its users, creators, and advertising partners. But lately, it appears YouTube may favor a certain type of content - and that's making the user experience a little frustrating.
A great custom thumbnail for your video is one of the best ways of encouraging viewers to click through, especially if they unfamiliar with your content. We bring you 6 best practice tips to make sure you are optimizing these images the best you can.
Football, or soccer, is one of the most popular sports both on and off-line, and a new report from Tubular confirms what an impact it has had on online video in the last year. Did you know that football-related video content generated a staggering 37 billion views across the major social video sites in 2014?
Google, Facebook, and Twitter have all recently released guidelines around micro moments. Micro moments are events that really matter to people like births, and marriages, or memorable sporting events. Video marketers need to be ready to make content that taps into these special moments in people's lives.
CuteGirlsHairstyles, a YouTube channel dedicated to recreating hairstyles, has 3.7M subscribers. But what makes it really unique is how the family behind the videos built a brand out of a hobby. Now their twin daughters are finding success on YouTube too - and brands are racing to work with the family.
Do you want to keep up with best practice in optimising, distributing, and marketing your video content? At ReelSEO, we've put together 17 of our best and most effective video marketing tips in a free whitepaper that you can download today! All the tips are actionable and you can start implementing them as part of your video marketing campaigns right now.
Many consumers will be familiar with the Squatty Potty after the product's appearance on Shark Tank. But, now the brand wants to bring the product to the attention of everyone, and have teamed up with the legendary Harmon Brothers on an innovative new video marketing campaign - featuring soft serve unicorn poop ice cream.
- Ad Blocking: The Real Economic Impact on Small Video Publishers
- Shure: YouTube Channel Review - Through the 'Reel' Wringer
- Facebook Knows When You Are Sleeping; It Knows When You’re Awake
- YouTube Shopping Ads: Now Making It Easier to Shop for Your Favorite Products
- 85 Percent of Companies Find Success with a Video Marketing Strategy
- How-to Record 4K Video on Your New iPhone 6s, 6s Plus
- GrubHub: YouTube Channel Review - Through the 'Reel' Wringer
- Moms Love Video: 60% Turn to YouTube for Parenting Advice [STUDY]
- Video Advertisers: Viewability and GRPs Are Not the Metrics You Need
- Evernote: YouTube Channel Review - Through the 'Reel' Wringer
- How Home Depot is Winning with How-To Video Content
- Facebook Video Billionaires: Record Breaking August Views
- 8 Essential Ways to Keep Your Video Content Relevant
- U.S. Appeals Court: YouTubers Must Consider Fair Use Before Removing Video Content
- Attn Video Marketers: Thanksgiving is Bigger on YouTube than Black Friday
- Brofresco: YouTube Channel Review - Through the 'Reel' Wringer
- 3 Quick Wins for Kickstarting an Influencer Video Marketing Campaign
- How Video Marketers Can Use Google's Brand Lift Surveys for Extra Juicy Data
- Which Video Creators Own Halloween on YouTube?
- 5% of Videos on YouTube Drive 95% of the Views (Plus 7 More Fascinating Facts)
Strana 7 z 624