A new study from the Web Video Marketing Council, and ReelSEO, confirms that 73% of respondents believe that video positively impacts marketing results and ROI. 83% of those companies surveyed are using video content for website marketing, with another 50% incorporating video content in their email marketing campaigns.
If you want to generate truly engaging video content, you’ll need to put in time and effort to research and discover the trending topics that will appeal to your target audience on social media. Using the following tips and tools you can discover what's trending in the video world on each social network.
YouTube is constantly testing new features that will improve the user experience on the site. We're currently seeing some interesting new search results based on specific queries that could give creators more chance of appearing on the first page for their content.
Did you know that the length of a video's title can impact search results and views and engagements on different video platforms? We took a deep-dive into what works for BuzzFeed on YouTube and Facebook and give creators and video marketers some actionable takeaways.
Video content created around Halloween, especially makeup tutorials, has real longevity, and uploads from a couple of years ago are still generating views and engagement on YouTube. Halloween makeup videos uploaded in 2013, accounted for 71% of views generated before October 2014. That's great news for creators, viewers, as well as Influencers and the brands who want to work with them.
The new 2015 Video Industry Report from AOL claims that agencies and brands are spending less and less on TV ads spots, with a sizable portion of those dollars and resources now being reallocated to video advertising. Spending on US digital video ads grew by 42% to $7.46 billion in 2015, but that number is expected reach over $13 Billion by 2019.
Alphabet, the parent company of Google, has announced its financial results for Q3 2015 and YouTube is one of the stars of the show. Mobile watch time, particularly via the YouTube app, is on the increase, and YouTube's earnings from advertising has also shown a significant increase.
The new full-length trailer for 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' has set the Internet alight again this week. All the buzz helped generate over 83M video views for the clip across YouTube and Facebook in the first few days alone. And those stats are just for official uploads, you can add another 50M or so for fan videos, re-uploads, and user-generated content.
YouTube has confirmed details of its new subscription service which will provide an ad-free user experience for viewers who sign up. It's a huge change in the YouTube business model, but we think it's a step in the right direction for those who want to get the most out of the site.
Want to know what makes superstar gamer PewDiePie so successful on YouTube? Our 'Through the Wringer' series takes a deep dive into his channel to review the content, promotion, optimization, and community strategy of the world's biggest YouTube star.
- How-To Get a YouTube Custom URL With Just 100 Subscribers
- 64 Percent of Consumers Use YouTube to Review Electronics Before Purchase
- Consumers Turn to Google for Christmas Shopping Ideas, YouTube for Christmas Cheer
- Is the YouTube Algorithm Becoming Too Predictable?
- 6 Killer Tips to Make Your Custom Thumbnails Pop
- Football on YouTube: Branded Videos Generate 22% More Views [Report]
- Why Micro Moments Matter for Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter Video
- How YouTube Channel CuteGirlsHairstyles Turned a Hobby into a Brand
- 17 Video Marketing Tips for a Winning Strategy [Free Whitepaper]
- Squatty Potty Serves Up Frozen Unicorn Poop in New Video Marketing Campaign
- Ad Blocking: The Real Economic Impact on Small Video Publishers
- Shure: YouTube Channel Review - Through the 'Reel' Wringer
- Facebook Knows When You Are Sleeping; It Knows When You’re Awake
- YouTube Shopping Ads: Now Making It Easier to Shop for Your Favorite Products
- 85 Percent of Companies Find Success with a Video Marketing Strategy
- How-to Record 4K Video on Your New iPhone 6s, 6s Plus
- GrubHub: YouTube Channel Review - Through the 'Reel' Wringer
- Moms Love Video: 60% Turn to YouTube for Parenting Advice [STUDY]
- Video Advertisers: Viewability and GRPs Are Not the Metrics You Need
- Evernote: YouTube Channel Review - Through the 'Reel' Wringer
Strana 6 z 624