Consumers are increasingly turning online to research and review the car they are looking to purchase, and video is playing a big part in the customer sales cycle. Nearly 70% of people who used YouTube as part of their car buying process were influenced by what they watched.
YouTube has introduced Sponsored Cards, a new ad format that gives creators an additional revenue stream for their video content. The new Cards will appear on relevant videos and feature products or services that closely match those being featured.
The YouTube description box might just be the most under-used tool in your video marketing strategy. Follow these 5 steps to make sure your description is working as effectively as possible - that will help YouTube return your video in the search results for the keywords you want to rank for.
Facebook, Snapchat, and other video platforms are reporting incredible growth but what about YouTube? How much video will be uploaded to the video giant in 6 months, or even a year from now? Using stats from the last 8 years, ReelSEO predicts YouTube will keep on growing and growing.
The online video landscape has changed and the balance of power now resides with the audience and influential video creators, rather than with the brands and advertisers. Great video content will always do well, but it's community engagement that is now king, and brands and marketing teams need to build a different kind of relationship with consumers.
A new hard-hitting industry report argues that marketing agencies, and brands, along with old-school broadcasters and media companies are so out of touch with the new social and digital rules that they risk ending up as outcasts. Marketing is all about the audience - not the marketers.
Want to know what makes publishing giant BuzzFeedVideo so successful on YouTube? Our 'Through the Wringer' series takes a deep dive into its channel to review the content, promotion, optimization, and community strategy of one of the world's biggest content machines.
Facebook has fired its biggest shot across the bow to YouTube, promising to innovate the platform so the site becomes the best place to watch and share videos. With more than 8 billion video views every day on Facebook, the site is taking its investment in video, mobile and advertising very seriously indeed.
Finding success on YouTube isn't easy, even with a substantial marketing and advertising budget. YouTube has given a shout out to the top creative advertising and marketing agencies whose video content consistently appears at the top of the most watched ads leaderboard every month. It takes real talent to consistently produce the kind of videos that viewers will watch, share, and engage with.
Did you know that more than half of YouTube views and 65% of Facebook video views occur on mobile devices? The ever-increasing overlap between mobile usage and video consumption means that the top 3 priorities of video advertisers and marketers should really echo those of YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki - mobile, mobile, and mobile.
- 73% of B2B Marketers Say Video Positively Impacts Marketing ROI
- How-to Discover Trending Videos: 6 Ways to Search Social Media Like a Pro
- Is YouTube Testing New Search Results for Specific User Queries?
- BuzzFeed Video Titles Deep-Dive: Facebook Vs. YouTube
- Why Halloween on YouTube is a Year Round Opportunity for Brands and Creators
- Video Advertising on Increase, Winning the Budget Away from TV Ads [Report]
- YouTube: Mobile Watch Time, Programmatic Ad Revenue on Increase
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens': Final Trailer Generates 130M Views, Helps Smash Box Office Records
- Why YouTube Red is a Step In the Right Direction for Online Video
- PewDiePie: YouTube Channel Review - Through the 'Reel' Wringer
- How-To Get a YouTube Custom URL With Just 100 Subscribers
- 64 Percent of Consumers Use YouTube to Review Electronics Before Purchase
- Consumers Turn to Google for Christmas Shopping Ideas, YouTube for Christmas Cheer
- Is the YouTube Algorithm Becoming Too Predictable?
- 6 Killer Tips to Make Your Custom Thumbnails Pop
- Football on YouTube: Branded Videos Generate 22% More Views [Report]
- Why Micro Moments Matter for Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter Video
- How YouTube Channel CuteGirlsHairstyles Turned a Hobby into a Brand
- 17 Video Marketing Tips for a Winning Strategy [Free Whitepaper]
- Squatty Potty Serves Up Frozen Unicorn Poop in New Video Marketing Campaign
Strana 5 z 624