We know that negative YouTube comments, when left unmoderated, can be devastating to a brand's reputation. But the same rules apply across all social video platforms. In this post we show you how to moderate Instagram video comments, and why.
India is already the second largest market, after the United States, for YouTube, Facebook, and many other video platforms. But with 37% year-on-year growth in Internet users, the potential audience for online video content in India could go off the charts.
Food related content is blowing up on YouTube, and a new report from Google and Tubular highlights how recipes, walk-throughs, and cooking how-tos are performing, particularly in the UK.
Do you know the optimal video length for your YouTube or Facebook video upload? We took a deep dive into over 24K videos to show you what video lengths work best on each platform for maximum engagement.
Consumers are becoming more reliant on video than ever when it comes to researching, and purchasing products during the holiday season. We look at some of the ways innovation in online video can benefit both video marketers, and shoppers.
Video marketers and advertisers may not know how fast YouTube changes from year to year. But those changes can have a serious impact on any video marketing teams planning for 2016. And we're not talking about how many new videos are being added each year.
Gaming on YouTube has been around since the platform launched, but recently the work of video game content creators has received the exposure and respect it deserves both from other gamers as well as major game publishers alike.
A lack of a strategy, and an inadequate budget, can seriously impact a good video marketing campaign. But 71% of video marketing teams who have overcome these obstacles and found success with video are prepared to pour even more budget into video campaigns because they work so well for raising visibility, and increasing lead generation.
Did you know that up to 60% of your YouTube channel views can come from outside your own country? YouTube does, and has introduced some exciting new translation tools to help brands and creators reach as wide an audience as possible.
As more YouTube stars move into the mainstream and become familiar faces to consumers, 62% of 18-24 year olds would consider purchasing a product or service endorsed by a YouTube creator, over that of a TV or a movie star.
- 70% of Car Buyers Who Use YouTube to Research Are Influenced by Video Content [Report]
- New YouTube Sponsored Cards Offer Extra Income for Creators
- 5 Ways to Hack the YouTube Description Box for Better Rankings
- 500 Hours of Video Uploaded To YouTube Every Minute [Prediction]
- The New Video Marketing: Community, Not Content, is King
- Why Video Marketing is About the Audience Not the Marketers
- BuzzFeed: YouTube Channel Review - Through the 'Reel' Wringer
- Facebook Hits 8B Video Views Per Day, Wants To Be Best Site to Watch and Share Video
- The Brands and Agencies Behind the Most Popular Video Ads on YouTube
- Video Advertisers: Your Target Audience is Watching and Engaging via Mobile
- 73% of B2B Marketers Say Video Positively Impacts Marketing ROI
- How-to Discover Trending Videos: 6 Ways to Search Social Media Like a Pro
- Is YouTube Testing New Search Results for Specific User Queries?
- BuzzFeed Video Titles Deep-Dive: Facebook Vs. YouTube
- Why Halloween on YouTube is a Year Round Opportunity for Brands and Creators
- Video Advertising on Increase, Winning the Budget Away from TV Ads [Report]
- YouTube: Mobile Watch Time, Programmatic Ad Revenue on Increase
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens': Final Trailer Generates 130M Views, Helps Smash Box Office Records
- Why YouTube Red is a Step In the Right Direction for Online Video
- PewDiePie: YouTube Channel Review - Through the 'Reel' Wringer
Strana 4 z 624