Super Bowl 2016 is a golden opportunity for the big brands to get their products and services in front of consumers. But as online video advertising continues to reach and engage more people, just how much ROI can a TV only ad campaign provide?
CES 2016 starts this week, and if you are part of a marketing department that creates and promotes video content, it's definitely worth keeping an eye on the news coming out of Las Vegas, even if you can't attend in person. We show you how to keep in touch with the trends and announcements from this year's CES show.
Five out of the six top YouTube videos about the 2016 U.S. presidential election have been created by two groups of late-night comedians - Jimmy Fallon, and Saturday Night Life. These shows are the key influencers who are shaping perceptions of the leading candidates of both political parties. And they could end up having more impact on who wins the election than the prolonged series of TV debates or the endless cable TV news coverage of the campaigns.
2015 was a momentous year in video marketing, so let's take a look back at 15 of the most read, shared, and talked-about ReelSEO posts of 2015. These are the articles that offered the best strategic insights, critical data, tactical advice, and trends in the digital video marketing business. We hoped they helped you in 2015, and prove to be invaluable for 2016.
2015 has been an exceptional year for online video. We've seen some very memorable marketing campaigns, and been entertained by some amazing viral video content. Join us as we take a look at some of the best videos of the past 12 months, and the lessons brands and marketers can learn from them.
Native video uploads to Facebook have generated over 1.3 Trillion views in the past 12 months. So how do you make sure your Facebook video marketing campaign stands out from the rest. We bring you 20 tips you may not be aware of.
Facebook Video is growing in leaps and bounds, but when it comes to viewing hours, YouTube is 11x bigger than the social networking site, both for web views, and also in-app views. Across the world, 46,000 years worth of YouTube videos are watched every day. In the U.S. alone, over 8,000 years worth of YouTube videos are watched every 24 hours.
To date, official teasers and trailers for 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' have generated a staggering 223 million views on YouTube and Facebook - and that's just for the official Star Wars accounts. But is the film generating the same interest across the rest of the Internet?
Video content should always aim to be entertaining, or informative, but given the nature of social video, it is critical that it also contains an element of conversation. When a creator or brand can rally a community around a video, they can amplify the reach of the video far more than the video could have done on its own.
It's that time of the year again, where we take a look back at some of top YouTube videos, ads, and game trailers of 2015. This review gives video marketers the chance to glean any strategic insights or spot any trends in the online video marketing, and advertising for the coming year.
- Marketers: Keep on Top of Instagram Video Comments for Your Brand's Sake
- YouTube, Facebook and India: Online Video's Biggest Sleeping Giant?
- U.S. Viewers Watch More UK Food Videos on YouTube Than the British! [Infographic]
- What's the Optimal Length for a YouTube Vs. Facebook Video?
- How Marketers Can Blend Video & Shopping This Holiday Season
- YouTube Changes at a Rate of 33% a Year: Has a Serious Impact on Video Marketing
- Gaming on YouTube: The New Gaming PR Machine
- 71% of Companies Plan to Increase their Video Marketing Budget - Because it Works! [Study]
- New YouTube Translation Tools Boost International Video Marketing
- 62% of 18-24 Year Olds Would Buy a Product Endorsed by a YouTube Creator
- 70% of Car Buyers Who Use YouTube to Research Are Influenced by Video Content [Report]
- New YouTube Sponsored Cards Offer Extra Income for Creators
- 5 Ways to Hack the YouTube Description Box for Better Rankings
- 500 Hours of Video Uploaded To YouTube Every Minute [Prediction]
- The New Video Marketing: Community, Not Content, is King
- Why Video Marketing is About the Audience Not the Marketers
- BuzzFeed: YouTube Channel Review - Through the 'Reel' Wringer
- Facebook Hits 8B Video Views Per Day, Wants To Be Best Site to Watch and Share Video
- The Brands and Agencies Behind the Most Popular Video Ads on YouTube
- Video Advertisers: Your Target Audience is Watching and Engaging via Mobile
Strana 3 z 624